Myplant & Garden firmly takes root in Italy

Posted On 08 Dec 2016
By :
Comment: Off

MYPLANT_logo_payoffMILAN, Italy:  Anticipation is building as the third edition of Myplant & Garden draws closer.

With less than three months to go, Myplant & Garden (Fiera Milano, February 22-24, 2017), THE reference point for Italy’s ornamental horticulture an gardening industry, is quickly gaining momentum.  Show organiser Fiera Milano said that next year’s show will be bigger and more exciting than ever.

The three-day event will cover an area of 30,000m2 (Hall 16 and 20 of Fiera Milano) filled to the brim with nursery stock products, potted plants, cut flowers, seeds, turf and everythgin in between

Expected in attendance are over 10,000 industry professionals; 60% of show attendees are decision makers with the remaining 40% represented by gardeners, maintenance workers, agronomists, architects, companies, service companies, public garden, parks and local administration technicians.

The show will host a top notch educational programme including award ceremonies, conferences, meetings, seminars and round table debates.

From green jobs to Architects meet Green and to Urban Green Management, the sector dedicated to the construction, conservation and management of the urban green areas involving companies with dedicated stands, experts and cultural promoters (with SIA, the Italian Society of arboriculture, the Associazione Direttori e Tecnici Pubblici Giardini –the Italian Association of Public Garden Directors and Technicians, AIGP, the Italian association of professional gardeners, the Ordine Nazionale Agronomi Forestali, the Italian Association of Forest Agronomists, Assoverde, the Italian association of green construction companies, Assoiride, dedicated to the promotion of the green culture….), from aperitifs with the protagonists of the specialized distribution channels to the companies involved in the therapeutic green projects, from the conservation of the public green areas and lawns to the presentations about the international market trends and the green company management, from the arboriculture to the cycle path projects, the professional training events and the phytomedicines, the historical parks, from the new ideas in the sector to the contest “I Giardini di Myplant” (Mypalnt’s gardens), from ad hoc settings to flower shows. The topics to be discussed include the topography, the analysis of the requalification areas, the programming, census and assessment of the stability of trees, the consolidation of monumental trees and roots, the situation of the green list of the new Piano di Azione Nazionale (Italian action plan), the interaction between Co2 and trees, the new certification of the association of gardeners. There will also be some technical round tables with green experts who will provide the fair visitors and exhibitors with solutions, ideas and suggestions: examples, contacts, business opportunities, meetings, ideas, collections, training, research, suggestions, markets for the exhibitors and visitors are some of the elements of Myplant’s third edition: a large public area for communication, exchange and dialogue.

The keywords in the Piazza della Decorazione (Decoration Square) are: creativity, innovation, inspiration, expertise and passion. The great international masters in flower decoration – from Germany, Italy, Norway, Slovenia and Spain – will meet and challenge one another at Myplant through beauty, colours, scents and genius.

There will be six themes and six settings. The guidance of the flower designer Rudy Casati, and the direction of Fondazione Minoprio will help to interpret the themes. The sense of innovation will play its part also in the seventh setting, where classic and new, romantic and creative will stand side by side thanks to the genius of Silvano Erba and the expertise of Federfiori.

The rich and intense exhibition schedule, the buyer hunting activity, the special initiatives, meetings and exchange opportunities will make Myplant become a unique business and relation platform in Italy, a driving force for renewed energies, a key for new markets, a large meeting point for the international green business.

About the Author

Related Posts