STRATFORD UPON AVON, UK: The Commercial Horticulture Association (CHA) will be bringing together the best brains in horticulture, many of whom have their own strategic success stories, to provide all growers with help in overcoming at least some of the problems they face in the day to day running of their businesses.
GrowQuip conference attendees will also be able to view the latest products and services available to commercial growers from major suppliers to horticulture in our showcase exhibition. The first day will culminate in a networking dinner with an after dinner speaker. On day two of the event, the exhibition will be open free of charge to all growers.
The conference theme concerns equipping yourself for success and whether you are a grower of fruit, vegetables, salads or ornamentals, everyone faces similar problems including how to increase your profitability.
Well known industry figures will be sharing how they achieved success and how we can all learn from their experiences and knowledge. Speakers include:-
- Marshall Dirks, Proven Winners, USA
- James Simpson, MD of Adrian Scripps Ltd, UK top fruit growers
- Jane King, CEO of the Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB)
- Bruce Harnett, Nuffield Scholar and MD for Kernock Park Plants
- Tim Howarth, Cambridge HOK, Stockbridge Technology Centre & Philips Lighting expert
- Alfie Moore, BBC Radio 4 presenter
- Dr Clare Sampson, Keele University – pest & disease expert
- Carol Paris, CEO of the Horticultural Trades Association
- Bill Riley – nutrition expert
Day Two of the conference will stage a panel discussion on logistics, from grower to consumer, how we ensure everyone wins. Speakers will include breeders, growers, middle men and retailers, both supermarket and garden centre.
GrowQuip is the definitive new conference and trade show for commercial horticulture. The two-day event is set to take place at the Stratford Manor Hotel, Stratford Upon Avon, UK from October 26-27,
For more details please visit www.cha-hort/growquip/html