DOWNERS GROVE, USA: Just in time for the 2014 gardening season, All-America Selections (AAS) is pleased to present eight more AAS Winners that proved themselves to be superior garden performers. With the addition of these eight winners, we have a grand total of nineteen winners for the 2014 gardening season, the most AAS Winners announced in one year since the first winners were announced in our first decade of existence in the 30’s and 40’s.
Both growers and retailers will want to offer the following National and Regional Winners to fulfill customer requests.
Other recently announced AAS Winners:
- Petunia African Sunset F1
- Pepper Mama Mia Gaillo F1
- Tomato Chef’s Choice Orange F1
- Tomato Fantastico F1
- Gaura Sparkle White
- Yellow with BlackCenter
- Cucumber Pick-A-Bushel F1
- Penstemon Arabesque Red F1
- Pumpkin Cinderella’s Carriage F1
- TomatoMountain Merit F1
- Bean Mascotte
- Zinnia Profusion Double Hot Cherry
- Zinnia Profusion Double Deep Salmon