THEALE, UK, September 19, 2012: The Association of Professional Landscapers (APL) is inviting entries for the APL Awards 2013. Sponsored by Bradstone, the awards provide an opportunity to celebrate the best in British landscaping and enable winning landscapers to gain national recognition for their achievements.
Each year since 1995 the awards have recognised and rewarded the high standard of landscape contracting carried out by APL registered members.
With 13 categories there is an award for everyone to enter so nominate your team for an APL Award today! All you need to know about entering the Awards can be found on a brand new website dedicated to the Awards, www.aplawards.co.uk.
The site, which has been created by IT Genetics, includes an easy to complete online entry form making it quicker and easier to be in with a chance to win an APL Award. Initial entries need to be in by Friday 28 September and the final project presentations need to be submitted by Friday 31 October.
Winners don’t just get a framed certificate to hang on the wall, they will also benefit from:
• An average of £2,000 worth of consumer media coverage (equivalent to advertising value)
• A special winners’ logo to add to your website, emails etc to demonstrate your professionalism
• Help with getting the news out to your local media from our media team
• Template certificates for you to present to your team and any contractors to boost staff morale
• Lots of trade media coverage including HTA News and APL Update
• Details and an image of your winning entry on the APL website
• A priceless marketing tool for years to come
The APL Awards presentation will again take place at the stunning Roof Gardens, in Kensington, London on Wednesday 13 March 2013.